Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 June 2013

America- 1 month to go!!

I'm very exciteable today because it's one month until I go on holiday. This year is a very special holiday for our family as we're going to America to see our friends in New Jersey. We're staying with them for a couple of days, all going to Cape Cod for a week and then coming back to New Jersey and visiting New York. I'm also going to be in New York on my 16th birthday as well so it'll be a very different birthday!

Most importantly, I'm going to be able to spend some time with my friend, Hannah. Our parents met around 19 years ago and when Hannah's parents moved to America with her and her brother, Matt, it obviously meant that we didn't see each other as often anymore, which makes seeing Hannah so much more special as we've always got along.

Hannah (left) and me (right) in New York, 2005
We always used to put on 'shows' for our families
 
Hannah's family has been through a lot recently so I know it's going to be great to be able to spend some quality time with her, especially as I haven't actually seen her for 3 years. 
I'm really looking forward to spending hours lounging on the beach, eating good food, having warm weather, doing some damage in the New York shops and seeing Wicked on my birthday (my favourite musical).

Aren't we cool in our matching t-shirts

If you're going on holiday this summer, I hope you have a brilliant time!
Thank you for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment