Search This Blog

Thursday 8 August 2013

Returned from the USA!


I HAVE RETURNED! I'm back in good old England, which after being to America seems ever so dull I have to say. But hey ho, life goes on. I suppose holidays wouldn't be holidays if you didn't come back to reality afterwards. I've got a few posts planned that I'm starting to write tonight and I thought to start off with, I'd share a few photos with you of some things I did and the people I saw while I was there. 



Sunset in Cape Cod

With the beautiful Hannah (middle) and Reagan (right)

The Gang! L-R: Sam, Mum, Dad, Me, Reagan, David, Hannah, Judy, Ben and Matt.



View from the Empire State


This diner was like a dream place for me! The waiters and waitresses are people trying to get onto Broadway and they sing while they wait on the customers- impressive or what!!

The 9/11 memorial


Last night (my birthday) in Times Square
There were so many pictures I wanted to include but tried to limit it as much as I could. I know I'm going to be going to back to America in the future because I love it so much but I really do miss it. Everyone there is so much kinder in general. People seriously just chat to you whenever or wherever. Most of all, I'm going to miss my friends out there- Hannah, Reagan, Matt, David and Judy. 

We celebrated my 16th birthday out there as well and it was the best birthday I've ever had (so far!). I might do a separate post showing a few pictures from my birthday and maybe show a couple of things that I was kindly given.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment